Customer Support Specialist
CONTEXT's market intelligence, business analytics and opportunity analysis empower clients to optimise operations and accelerate tomorrow’s revenues. With over 35 years of industry partnership and experience in reporting on large datasets, CONTEXT delivers analytics at all points in the value chain, providing clients with actionable insights rooted in concrete data and a profound understanding of customer needs.
CONTEXT was recognised as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, and is headquartered in London, with over 300 staff across the world.
In this role as part of the Customer Assurance team, the Customer Support Specialist will support our customers in their day-to-day relation with CONTEXT.
- Support customers in post-sales activities, including upsell opportunities
- Manage customer queries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, in a timely and quality manner
- Manage user onboarding, including training on subscribed reports, datasets, methodologies and use cases
- Proactively communicate to customers about product and service updates
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams in relation to customers deliverables
- Support and collaborate with Product Managers in the development of existing and new services by gathering customer feedback
- Support senior members of the team where appropriate
- Educated to degree level
- 1+ years of experience within a professional business setting, preferably in the customer support / service department
- Excellent written and spoken English
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good listening skills and highly responsive
- Excellent presentation and communication skills essential
- Must possess analytical skills and be highly numerate with good understanding of data
- Pro-active with investigative mind-set
- Highly collaborative and team-player
- Experience with CRM systems a plus
- Understanding of and interest in the IT industry is a plus