Junior Project Manager
CONTEXT tracks the business and consumer technology markets. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies and their customers to deliver actionable, fact-based business intelligence, CONTEXT data collection and management capabilities are unrivalled in their depth and scope.
CONTEXT helps manage vendor channel partnerships by collecting, processing and reporting on their reseller sales. Our services are highly regarded for accuracy, timeliness and above all attention to our customers’ needs. You will join a Team responsible for the overall process, starting in a junior position where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills while delivering the highest standards of customer service. Your will be supporting the project management from reseller partner onboarding, data collection, report delivery, down to customer training and performance measurement. As we grow, you will also have the opportunity to grow, both in terms of remuneration and responsibility.
· Understand the project requirements
· Track project progress following standard CONTEXT documentation, procedures and agreed timeliness
· Participate in conference calls with client and follow up on action points
· Liaise with client on any issues arising with partners
· Keep log of enquiries and provide regular progress reports to client
· Liaise with CONTEXT Data Management Team on the dataflow from channel partners and ensure timely response is given when necessary
· Monitor the processing of product and reseller data in CONTEXT databases
· Perform data extraction, transformation and analysis
· Quality checks on data consistency
· Create customised client reports
· Ensure CONTEXT is represented both with client and partners in a positive light, and generally promote CONTEXT as a capable data partner
· Excellent Excel skills (formulas, vlookup, pivot table…)
· Excellent command of English, spoken and written
· Educated to college or degree level preferably with a technical bias
· At least one year’s work experience
· Project management experience a plus
· Languages a plus
· Able to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
· Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Works well under pressure.
· Great attention to detail.