CONTEXT tracks the business and consumer technology markets. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies and their customers to deliver actionable, fact-based business intelligence, CONTEXT data collection and management capabilities are unrivalled in their depth and scope.
• Development team is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual in the role of Web Developer.
• Responsibilities include working closely with a team of developers, supporting, maintaining and developing application solutions.
• Develops In-House web applications, maintaining and enhancing ongoing application projects.
• Adhere to team standards for processes and documentation.
• Troubleshoot and conduct thorough analysis and diagnosis of problems.
• Good understanding of databases, including data modelling, relationships and SQL queries.
• Programming languages:
o Java .
o Bash (unix) is a plus.
o JQUERY and its plugins is a plus.
o HTML/DOM manipulation.
o CSS manipulation.
o HTML event methods.
o Effects and animations.
o Bootstrap is a plus.
o PEG expression parser (java, js) is a plus.
o Knowledge of UI & UX best practices.
o Structured object oriented / aspect oriented / functional / declarative programming / Web Services.
o Eclipse is a plus.
Frameworks - Knowledge of spring framework
• Good problem solving skills with attention to detail.
• “Think outside the box” & “Can do” attitude.
• Computer Science Degree or related.
• Good written & communication skills.